My blog is no place to come havin expectations. No tech stuff.. No humour.. No fun.. Simply nothin.. Just simple thoughts that cruises through.. u .. me .. and everyone else.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

will you?

“So what do you expect me to say?”  She asked me in such a simple tone. No one could ever make out if it was a yes or no. Anybody would have had a lot of expectations. But I had never even wanted an answer for this. Anybody would have expected a yes for what I had said. I dint. I had just done what I wanted to do for a long time. I had done it all of a sudden.. my way.. my style.

 

“I am waiting for an answer. What do you expect me to say?”  She pressed me with her words. How ironic could get things get. Now she wants an answer. I smiled and I was out of words. I had just told her everything I could and now she wants more. “I don’t want an answer. And I also know what the answer is” I told her.

 

She asked “Then why take the trouble of telling me?”

 

Oops. She has a lot of questions and I had no answer. It was like writing an exam the way my Dad asks me to. Somehow at this moment I was reminded of his words. He always says: go to the examinations with so much confidence that you know for sure what the result will be. This will take away all the fear of an exam. I have always tried to follow this but failed miserably. Its been sometime since I ve written a sem paper but everything still remains fresh. 2 nights before the exam I am sure I am gonna fail. The next morning I wanna pass but I cant so I start studying and one night before the exam I just feel its possible. In the exam I look at the paper .. the one in the front for one marks.. and till the result comes I am not sure if I ve cleared the paper. Haaa.. those were the days. My style of writing an exam.

 

Today I had done what my Dad has said .. too cool.. too confident.. I knew the result .. and taken the exam just that way. I feel things are so different. The next morning everything had changed. My mind was so clear. Happy that for once I had done what Dad has asked me to. Oh yeah I still have not told what my question was.

 

I had just sent her a sms asking “Will you marry me?”

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Arjun.C.N said...

Is this fiction or for real??? U had the guts to do this?? I dont think so... but if incase u did... who is that LUCKY/UNLUCKY one???

Is that the same one i know??

(And dude... sending SMS for this wudnt work. You got to be there. Only that will work. No messengers in any form.Trust Me...)

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home