My blog is no place to come havin expectations. No tech stuff.. No humour.. No fun.. Simply nothin.. Just simple thoughts that cruises through.. u .. me .. and everyone else.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Crash Boom Bang...

Today is such a special day.. for every tamilian.. Kuselan movie release. Even if our Superstar has just acted for 40 minutes.. this day is bigger than all our festivals put together. Like everyone else in the state I am die hard fan of Rajni.. name says it all.. So thought of narrating a memorable incident that happened when i was in 4th grade.. the day when Mannan movie was released...

I was in my native place then... a time when there were no cellphones and no advance booking in theatres.. (this is not there even today in my native place). I was arguing with my mom and grandma all morning for going for the first day first show.. Both of them are usually known for bashing me up in such arguments but surprisingly it dint happen that day. My mom was really worried about the crowd at the theatre and dint let me go alone but I promised to take another cousin of mine 4 years elder to me and 4 times as crazy a superstar fan as me. Still half heartedly my mom agreed and with my uncle's influence I managed to get inside the theatre.. the movie went well.. and it was over.. we thought we cud stay back and watch just the introduction scene of Thalaivar on the next show and leave home.. and then it became lets leave after the first song.. soon we ended up seeing the next show also back to back.

Back home the scenario was this: kids are not back home and its late in the evening.. assuming that we had gotten lost.. ppl have been sent in different directions for search everybody is panickyyy... and we were having some Bajji and Vada in a shop and took a long walk back home..

Now the ultimate action begins.. as soon as we enter the house, My grandma and mom come running out to see us.. they should have actually been happy to have got back their lost children but for some mysterious reason all that happiness turns into extreme anger and my grandma even managed to grab a groomstick while rushing out.. Theres a kids play area in front of my house and we have a big slide over there. I somehow managed to climb on top of it knowing that my mom nor my grandma can do it. So it was my cousin first who was being beaten badly by my grandma and my mom was negotiating with me saying "If you come down now and get ur share of the beating it will be less.. if i catch u later avlothan _______ " but looking at the way my cousin was being bashed up I somehow decided to stay on top. AFter an hour so when the dust had finally settled and members of my family looked more calm and composed I got the guts to climb down and walk inside the house.

But I was very careful with each step I took I looked at my mom and grandma.. they were normal doing their own work. I thought their anger is gone and somehow went crossing 3 rooms inside the house and finally i realised.. in that room there was only one exit and now it was being covered by both mom and grandma.. Then you can imagine the scene in tamil movie where they show the outside door only.. camera shaking and some bashing sound all over the place.. that was meeee.. oooffff.. mudiala.. It could have been lot better if i had not climbed up the slide.. coz i got share of beatings for that too..

Ah.. alas.. everything was over.. woke up next day morning.. Went for that movie again.. third time.. Thats the magic of Rajni.. simply unexplainable..

Time for Kuselan!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JSTHEONE said...

Nambi Narration was superb adha vida neenga adi vaanginadhu eppadi unganaala mattum expecting more frm u

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home